What We Offer:
The library system holds approximately 38,000 materials, including books, audiobooks, movies, as well as magazines and microfilm.
- Fax Machine ($1.00 per page to receive, $1.00 per page to send)
- Copier ($0.25 per page for B/W and $0.50 per page for COLOR) (Double sided copies count as 2 pages.)
- Staff must fax all materials and patron confidentiality and privacy will be maintained. If a patron has multiple items and/or there are other patrons in the library needing assistance, non-library services take a lesser priority.
WARNING CONCERNING COPYRIGHT RESTRICTIONS
The Copyright Law of 1976 (United States Code, Title 17) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material. Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these specific conditions is that the photocopy or reproduction is not to be "used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research." If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction [including that made by electronic transmission of reserve material] for purposes in excess of "fair use," that user may be liable for copyright infringement.
Wi-Fi Internet Access at the Library
We offer free Wi-Fi Internet Access. To connect:
1. The Library's wireless network is named "library guest." Select it from the list of available wireless networks on your device.
2. The password is "libraryguest".
3. Once connected, open a browser window. You will be automatically redirected to our Wi-Fi use policy.
4. Click on Accept policy and proceed to using the internet.
You will not be able to connect to the internet if you do not accept our policy. Thank you.
If your laptop can't connect to the Wi-Fi
Check that you've disabled any proxy settings.
1. Many firewalls prohibit the wireless connection.
2. Turn off or set your firewall to allow outgoing wireless connections.
3. Check your wireless card's configuration settings, particularly the Wi-Fi encryption setting (WEP or WPA). For ease of use and universal access, we do not use any encryption, so you will need to turn your encryption off.
Note that signal strength and quality can vary by location.
Policies governing the use of the library's wireless network are covered by the Library's Public PC, Internet and Wireless Use Policy. Users of the Library's wireless network agree to abide by these policies. The Library provides and maintains this wireless network as a public service. Because of the variety of personal devices and configurations, patrons are responsible for setting up and configuring their own equipment. Library staff cannot assist in setting up your devices to work with the wireless network.
Looking for TAX FORMS?
Tax forms are available in the Library Lobby for the do it your self during the tax season. Don't see what you are looking for?
Visit IRS.gov to down load the form from your computer. It's Free!
Visit IRS.gov/Forms-&-Pubs to access federal tax forms and publications.
Free Tax help (Volunteers) will be announced once a date is confirmed by AARP. Taxes are done on Wednesday's only from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. during the tax season for the elderly and low income. Simple basic forms only. Bring your SS Card, all paper work and last years tax return. Taxes will be prepared by the AARP.